This website does not support Internet Explorer, please consider using a more up-to-date web browser.
Denison Leadership Development Survey (DLDS)
The Denison Leadership Development Survey provides a way to link leadership development and organizational culture to tangible bottom-line performance measures such as profitability, quality, innovation, market share, sales growth, and employee satisfaction.The Leadership Survey helps managers and leaders to:
The Leadership Survey is a valuable tool for:
- identify specific areas of individual strength and weakness, and establish an action plan for individual development
- learn how specific management skills and practices impact leadership performance
- develop leadership skills necessary to adapt to a changing environment
- understand their roles in creating a high-performance culture
- Benchmarking an individual manager's leadership skills with leaders in other organizations.
- Identifying leadership needs for individual leaders and the organization as a whole.
- Comparing the leadership skills of different organizational units or functions within the organization.
- Establishing a leadership effectiveness model to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Tracking leadership development progress with pre- and post-testing.
Results are presented either electronically or as bound paper copies. Each individual report is accompanied by an Interpretation Guide, an Action Planning worksheet, and other information to help with the implementation of the change and improvement process.
The survey results are presented in a circumplex profile. In this profile, the red area represents mission, the yellow area represents consistency, the green area represents involvement, and the blue area represents adaptability. More color in an area represents a higher score for that area.