This website does not support Internet Explorer, please consider using a more up-to-date web browser.
Time management & priority-setting
This one-day workshop will help you align your work style to your strengths/needs, and assist in developing strategies for more effective management.
The use of a psychometric tool and group exercises/role playing will help you identify your work style and habits which affect your performance and your efficiency in the workplace. We will discuss key points of an individual's personal style that affect his/her approach to tasks, interaction with people, and job performance.
What you will Learn
- The meaning of time management;
- Negative impacts of poor time management;
- Reconciliation of professional, social, personal and family life: dealing with time on a daily basis;
- Tools: towards better time management;
- Creativity, initiative, control, uncertainty;
- Planning and use of our time: analysis and awareness of our habits;
- Definition of our needs, identification of our priorities... and respecting them;
- Effective delegation;
- Management of obstacles (emergencies, contingencies, procrastination: the thieves of time);
- Assertiveness: our colleagues, our students, our friends, our family;
- Decision making... with minimal information;
- Other tips on time management;
- Planning changes/modifications and organization
This is a dynamic workshop. It contributes to the achievement of work-life balance and, therefore, psychological well-being.